BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Husum Torv Dental Center in Copenhagen, Denmark is looking for a competent dental clinic manager with the following area of work and responsibility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The employee's overall work consists of the clinic's daily operations, as well as future development and expansion of the company as a goal.
- Optimize and streamline the clinic's work processes
- Have an overview of and follow up on the clinic's patient appointment book and patient calls, with a view to best utilization of the dentists' working time
- Have the overall responsibility for the purchase of the clinic's consumables and their consumption
- Be responsible for the recovery of arrears and debts from clients and handling debt collection cases
- Step into the functions of colleagues (according to instructions) in the event of absence due to illness or Holiday, etc.
- Have responsibility for hiring and firing staff
- Have responsibility for employees' well-being, and having Employee Development Interviews
- Planning the staff's participation in courses, etc.
- Work proactively with the working environment with a view to fewer sickness absences and better opportunities to retain and attract employees
- In collaboration with the dentist responsible for the clinic, having overview of the clinic's functions, so they meet the detailed regulations and requirements of the Danish authorities
- Participate in turnover-related work and activities within Husum Torv
Dental Center's framework (execution of happenings, execution of dental technical work, active participation in the progress of any future sister companies)
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
HUSUM TORV TANDLÆGECENTER ApS, Frederikssundsvej, 2700 Brønshøj
Ansøgningsfrist: 02-10-2023; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Via e-mail: email@example.com
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5909778